How to wear a silk scarf is a summary of Silk Gifts Ireland’s top tips on different ways to tie a scarf and how to select the colours to highlight pieces in your wardrobe.
Silk Gifts Ireland – A Silk Scarf Is A Must Have Accessory
There is no doubt that a silk scarf is the most glamorous and most important accessory to have in your closet. From time immemorial, silk has been known for its amazing properties. Its soft and luxurious touch makes it feel like heaven.
Its breathable nature will keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. It will instantly turn any outfit into something stylish and elegant, making you look effortless and sophisticated.
A silk scarf is also practical, making an affordable alternative to buying a new outfit. It can give the most basic outfit a fresh new look. You can never own too many silk scarves.
They also make the ultimate gift, especially as you don’t have to worry about size.
A silk scarf is such a versatile accessory because it can be worn in so many different ways for a variety of occasions.
A scarf is the finishing touch to any ensemble and the ultimate touch to transform your look. It also makes an easy transition from day to night.
How to select the color of your scarf
A scarf is a great way to add instant colour to any outfit. You can wear it as the star of your outfit, or mix it to blend in with your colour tones.
- A pop of colour can add immediate drama to a neutral outfit, or an ensemble in solid colours.
- A lively colour can make a simple and elegant fashion statement.
- A more dramatic pattern adds a finishing touch as a highlight to an otherwise plain dress or outfit.
- A more neutral colour scheme like navy and white can be excellent for the work place to add instant style and make a casual outfit instantly more formal. It’s easy to create a stylish office fashion with a silk scarf creatively tied around your neck.
How to choose your silk scarf
- .A long scarf is the most popular because it is the most versatile and can be tied in very many ways to best suit the occasion and outfit.
- Select a colour that suits your skin tone and eyes.
- Play with colour. Pull some colour from your scarf and pick it up in other detail in your outfit or accessories to pull everything together.
- Make sure that the scarf will blend in perfectly with your outfit to take it to another level.
- Pick neutral colours sometimes, like navy and white, because they will go with everything.
- Keep it Simple. Resist the temptation to overdo it – don’t over -accessorize. Keep it simple so your scarf will be the star of your outfit.
- Be confident and creative. Use your imagination to invent new ways of wearing your scarf to personalise your sense of style.
- Take delight in the knowledge that, wearing your precious silk scarf, you’re looking amazing!
How to tie your silk scarf
There is really no wrong way to tie your silk scarf. There are endless possibilities. Don’t be afraid to experiment and dare to discover new ways.
If you are a bit hesitant or unsure, don’t worry. Here is a marvelous demonstration to inspire you with a great variety of ways to tie your beautiful silk scarf.