Exclusive Colllection of silk blankets and silk anti scratch mittens to celebrate the joy of a new Baby
Silk Baby Mittens-anti scratch
Silk Baby Mittens
- Silk baby mittens are absolutely the most beautiful gift for a new born baby. Babies tend to move their hands intuitively to their face and their sharp fingernails can easily scratch their delicate skin. Silk anti scratch mittens are perfect for preventing this from happening.and also discourage thumb sucking.
- The softness and smooth texture of the silk is cool and luxurious to the touch and keeps your baby’s very delicate skin protected.
- Perfect gift for a Christening or baby shower – an heirloom gift that will be treasured forever.
- Made from 100% Mulberry silk, the finest and most luxurious silk available, – research has shown that this is the best choice for baby’s sensitive skin.
- The mittens are hand packaged in a beautiful gift box.
Silk Baby Blanket
Silk Heirloom Baby Blanket
- A pure silk blanket is absolutely the most beautiful gift for a baby. The silk is cool to the touch and very soft and luxurious. It makes a memorable and treasured heirloom gift.
- Wrap your baby in silk. The softness and smooth texture of the silk makes it a dream to sleep on. Use it as a blanket or wrap, a cover for baby basket, cot, or stroller and it makes the perfect Comforter for you baby.
- Perfect gift for a Christening or baby shower.
- Made from 100% Mulberry silk, the finest and most luxurious silk available, and backed with pure cotton – research has shown that this is the best choice for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Size is 70 x 100 cm. Comes in a beautiful gift box.
Scientific research has shown that silk, which is hypoallergenic, is very beneficial for a baby’s skin because it is allergy friendly. It is especially good for babies with asthma, eczema, or any allergies. This blanket is pearly white colour – beautifully natural for your little one’s skin.
Silk is also anti-bacterial, so it remains free from dust mites that might irritate a baby’s skin.
Silk keeps a baby’s skin hydrated. Unlike cotton, a silk blanket is moisturising and gentle to the touch. Silk is breathable and regulates temperature naturally, so this blanket will keep your baby warm in winter and cool in summer.
A silk blanket is the ultimate in softness and comfort -only the best for their precious little one.